Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
Welcome to our very popular CCNA Routing & Switching course. One of the tech industry’s most sought after career credentials, CCNA certification is undoubtedly Cisco’s most popular certification.
Becoming CCNA certified is a distinctive first step toward a rewarding career as a network administrator or engineer. With this certification you will be certified by the Networking Leader. Cisco pioneered routing and switching technologies—and continues to lead the way, with the greatest market share and largest installed base in the industry.
Why Join CCNA Routing & Switching training course
Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification is the single most popular networking certification and passing the exam requires more than just just reading the books or watching some videos. It requires a deep understanding of networking fundamentals and network-security technologies covered in the CCNA curriculum.
With the latest rendition of the CCNA Routing & Switching 200-125 curriculum, Cisco has removed alot of legacy stuff such as Frame Relay and introduced some some much-needed changes to steer the exam away from topics covered in other specialist CCNA certifications (e.g, Wireless, Security) and focus more on the core routing and switching technologies. They have also brought in an introduction into Software Defined Networking (SDN), BGP, Quality of Service (QoS) and Cloud networking which was previously lacking badly.
Also included is the understanding the interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, along with additional focus on IPv6 and basic network security.
Our experienced industry expert bring in the hands-on knowledge and real life scenarios to make the learning experience both intensive and fun.
What will I gain from joining this course
- Skills Building:
Recommended tools to help you learn best practices and gain hands-on experience. From entry level to expert level, we offer instructor-led and self-paced training options with a hands-on focus for every learning style and budget.
- Skills Validation:
Assess Cisco routing and switching knowledge and new skills proving to hiring managers that IT professionals are ready to design and deploy digital-ready networks.
- Skills Reinforcement:
Continually hone skills throughout your career as an Enterprise network engineer
What do I learn after successful completion of this course
Key knowledge areas and skill sets covered by the Cisco CCNA certification course allows attendees to master the following:
- Understand how different network topologies interact to form a secure IT network
- Explain how a computer network works and how it interacts with networked devices
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLAN & inter-switch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet specific network requirements
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot routing and router operations on current Cisco devices
- Identify network security threats and describe threat mitigation methods & countermeasures
- Describe and perform the appropriate tasks for wireless local area network (WLAN) administration
- Setup and verify WAN links and execute the proper methods for connecting to a wide area network
- Implement & support Network Address Translation (NAT) and Access Control Lists (ACLs) in branch office networks
What are the Prerequisites for this Course
There are no specific prerequisites required for this course, however, attendees should be familiar with the following:
- Basic computer knowledge, how to use command prompt
- Basic knowledge of IP addresses
- Intermediate Internet usage skills
Jobs Demand Trends for Cisco CCNA Roles
As you can see from the following chart, the average salaries in permanent IT jobs for Cisco CCNA within the UK have been on the rise. The average salary is £40,000 (source: itjobswatch.co.uk)
Career Paths/Job Roles:
The Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching certification training course prepares anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- Network Engineer
- Network Analyst
- Network Support Engineers
- Network Implementation Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Telecoms Support Technician
- Network Consultant
- Network Specialist
- Network Installation Engineer
- Network Services Engineer
- Network Engineer Associate
- 3rd Line IT Support Analyst
Frequently Asked Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching Course Questions
- Q:What Exams are covered with this Course
A: By completing this course you can prepare for the following Cisco exams
- 200-125 CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
- 100-105 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- 200-105 ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Q: What topics are covered in this course?
A: Please follow the folloing link to a detailed list of topics: 200-125 Exam Topics
- Q: What is the course mode
A: This is a Instructor led lab based training with small classes of maximum 5-6 delegates.
- Q: What is the length of the two CCNA exams?
A: The first CCNA exam (100-105 ICND1) is 90min in length and the second CCNA exam (200-105 ICND2) is 75min long.
- Q: Can I take my CCNA Routing & Switching exams from home?
A: No. The CCNA exams must be taken at a Cisco authorised training centre
- Q: Will I need to recertify my CCNA Routing & Switching certification?
A: Yes. The CCNA certification is valid for three (3) years after passing the exam, and after that time, you will simply need to write one (1) exam to recertify.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Associate
- Language English
- Students 221
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Nice Training Great service
I was looking for a course like this for many months, but I am really happy now that I have completed the course and was able to pass my CCNA certification. This was a very informative and great course and will take further coureses with Tor Networks.